The Great Lakes Capital Connection is a dynamic networking, deal-sourcing and educational event that attracts more than 1,000 investment bankers, buyers, sellers, lenders and middle market professionals-a who’s who from the M&A industry.
Grand Rapids, the host city in 2017, is home to more than 130 major companies including Amway, BISSELL, Haworth, Herman Miller, Meijer, SpartanNash, Steelcase and Wolverine Worldwide. It is a world-class center for advanced manufacturing, life science innovation, agri-business, information technology and commercial design. In the past two years alone, Grand Rapids has been ranked the nation’s third best place to do business (Area Development Magazine), second best place to start a business (WalletHub), the second best city to find a job (Forbes), and the best city to raise a family (Forbes).
- Connect with more than 1,000 influential investment bankers, M&A professionals and intermediaries.
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Western Michigan, and other chapters.
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies.
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists
- Source new deals and opportunities.